Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grading, Grading, Grading

At the end of the unit, there is always a lot to grade.  This week, I have been grading study guides, tests, essay tests, and an extra-credit timeline. Today, I am grading special projects that the students had to create for this unit.  I am taking my camera so I can share some of their creations.

And if it isn't enough to be ending one unit, I am gearing up for the final unit of the year. 

To top it off, I am trying to read through the contract and do the paperwork for licensing next fall's musical. 

In no time, summer will be here.  I think I'm ready for it!

1 comment:

Katie @Can't Get There said...

I am trying really, really hard not to jump all over you with 'What are you going to read?!' now that you've mentioned summer. (And it's not because I'm being nice - it's because you have a new page for that. lol) Hang in there, Mrs. E. - it's the home stretch; you can do this!