Saturday, January 6, 2018

Randoms 2018 First Edition

*The first two days back have been pretty terrific. Classes are off to a good start.

*The Bug discovered Papa had a flat tire after breakfast on Thursday. (He takes her to school two days a week.) Two days and two hundred dollars later, we are a two car family again.


I haven’t posted pics of student clothes since Trailer days, but this shirt was just perfect. ❤️

*We bought a new refrigerator over break. It was delivered on Wednesday, and as of today, we are up and running! I’m pretty sure the filtered water (Timy Town water is horrid!) is going to be my favorite.

*Latest read

Picked up this book at NCTE conference. I will be thinking about this book for years to come: a black father’s letter to his 15 year-old son.

*New tile to find my keys and/or phone? I haven't even used it. I haven’t lost either yet. Of course not!

*The tooth fairy put in a first appearance for the Bug. Big times in T-ville.

*I sneeze about a dozen times every morning. Every.single.morning. 

*And now for the latest phenomenon: the baby hairs I have growing in around my forehead are growing in black. What the heck???

And there is all the news you didn’t need to know!

No comments: